Repacorp has added flexible packaging capabilities to their portfolio of labeling products. Flexible packaging is an ideal solution for the snack food, pet, beverage, confectionery, natural/organic and nutraceutical industries. Specializing in short to medium runs, with a minimum run of 5,000 feet of material, Repacorp is producing affordable, high-quality stand-up, flat-bottom and pillow pouches, bags, bar wraps, sachets and stick packs.
Repacorp’s 10-color Servo-driven press can print up to 21.5 inches wide. Video inspection keeps print inline and crisp. The press utilizes water-based inks, water-based varnish and UV varnish, and has inline solvent free lamination. Repacorp offers matte, gloss, clear and metalized materials, multi-layered films, and high-barrier films for any application and shelf life.
Repacorp can deliver product on rolls, or with various finishing options:
- Inline Custom Contoured Shapes
- Zipper, Tape, Velcro Closures, Innolock-Style Zipper
- Tear Notches, Micro-Perforations, Perforations
- Top, Bottom or Side Gussets
- Back Seam, Fin Seal, Lap Seal
- Specialty Closures, Custom Formatted Vent Holes
- Diecut Handles, Hole Punches, Vent Hole Patterns, Valve Options
- Stand-Up Pouches, Retort Pouch Conversion
For safe food contact packaging manufacturing, Repacorp’s Wisconsin facility is inspected by AIB International, with BRC certification on track for the first quarter of 2019.
With the addition of flexible packaging, Repacorp now offers their distributors a complete portfolio of labeling products: Labels & Tags, Shrink Sleeves and Flexible Packaging. Visit Repacorp’s website www.repacorp.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-323-4415.